I am trying to create a very involved automation for a project which is dependent on specific fields and tasks/sub-tasks being created off of the Epic. Below is a simplified flow of how I'd like it to be working. When an Epic is created, based on a specific field option being selected, it will create a task. That Task will then flow through the each status of the workflow and, upon being marked done/Incomplete, it will create a new Task that will then follow the same path through the workflow. Also, if it goes into an Incomplete state, a task will be created and assigned to the next Sprint.
I am still fairly new to the Automations and I'm wracking my brain trying to see how to get this working. I can get the Task to trigger, but it doesn't copy the field information from the Epic that is needed whether I make them required or not.
There are some other stipulations as well, but this is the main part that I am trying to work out and those will likely fall into place once it's set.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
