I tend to write my change logs with indents for readability, however Jira keeps interpreting it as code and I haven't been able to stop it.
In the past I got around this but highlighting the code box and pressing Ctrl+\ to clear the formatting, however that no longer works.
Pressing Ctrl+\ does nothing. If I try to access it via the toolbar the "Clear Formatting" option is grayed out.
So it was annoying enough that I had to do the workaround..... but now even that isn't available so I have no choice but to save it in the code box, which means I can't do any other formatting to it.
UPDATED INFO: I am copying and pasting from Notepad++ and I've also tried using Ctrl+Shift+V to ensure I am pasting plain unformatted text and the issue still occurs.
Is there anything I can do about it? Is there some trick to paste something and NOT have it auto-converted?
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.