My subscription expired, I can't renew it because I can't get into the administrator's office
Hi @vortrexvortexsenko and welcome to the Community!
That's said to hear; not much you can do but wait until the administrator's office opens again, I'm afraid ...
Or try to find someone with access to your site's admin and billing info. You would need an org administrator to help you out.
Hope this helps!
It's just that I'm the only admin, it's my account, but it won't let me in (
Oh, my bad. I really thought there was a physical office that you could not get into. I would recommend you to reach out to Atlassian support directly via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ in that case (or have someone from your team do it for you). If it doen't work out, I'll ping someone from the Atlassian team to create a support ticket on your behalf.
Thank you very much! I'll try it
Hi @vortrexvortexsenko
I understand that you are trying to reactivate an expired subscription. Could you please visit https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/?inquiry_category=your_account and enter in the URL or the SEN of the expired site in question? I can see there are more than 1 site that is expired that you are a member of, and we would require a separate request for each site if you want to reactivate more than one.
Try that, if you are unable to create this support ticket on that page, please let me know the URL of the site in question and perhaps I can create this for you.
Thanks
Andy
https://vortrexvortexsenko.atlassian.net (SEN-50856758)
Hi, can you help?
Hi @vortrexvortexsenko I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-2818863
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.