From the list view of a project - I used to be able to add a subtask by clicking the '+' button on any epic or story. I can no longer add a child issue. I am an admin and project lead for the project.
Hello @Vince Tran
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you provide a screen image of what you see?
Do you not see the + at all, or is it non-responsive, or do you get an error?
I think you are talking about the List view in a Jira Work Management project, and the + button that appears in the Type column. I tried it myself and clicking on the button did not open a new issue creation row.
I think we are both seeing this bug, which has been fixed but has not yet been released.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-645
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.