Hi all,
I tried to find a solution over the community but I am still struggling. I hope someone can guide me or can give me any tipps. Maybe I am too blind to see the solution myself.
We are working with two JIRA boards, Idea board and dev board. When a ticket is moved on the idea board from "in review" to "done" with status accepted, I wanted the automation to clone the issue onto the dev board, link the two issues and clone also all the comments.

All is working except for the Link issue to and the add comment to issue. The automation creates me a Clone ticket on the new board but I do not get a link to the root issue nor are taking any comments over...
What am I missing? Is my approach somehow wrong? Thanks in advance for the help. Very much appreciated.
With best regards,
Yannick