I have a specific use case where I want to identify those tickets on which no comment was added by the assignee in the last 24 hours. Is there a way to achieve this using JQL.
Hi @binay_yadav ,
There was a question similar to yours a few months back, and they used:
Status was NOT "ready for review" DURING (-1d, now()) and created = -1d
See the original thread here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/JQL-for-tickets-did-not-change-status-for-24-hours/qaq-p/2530884
I hope this helps,Michael
Hi @Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira ,Thanks for helping out but this doesn't solve my purpose as I want to filter only those on which no comment was added by assignee instead of status change.
Hi @binay_yadav
Sadly you can't. Comment only have two values you can use ~ or !~
Feature request
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-31057
there is a workaround mentioned in the FR. worth trying.
Maybe with a third-party app it's possible.
Regards
@binay_yadav
If you are willing to consider a third party app there might be one that adds functionality to use in JQL that will help you achieve your requirement.
Are you willing to consider getting an app?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.