Hi everyone,
My goal is to understand if I can use Forms(yes, I have it in Jira Software) or issue collector to receive incident requests from customers in my company who do not have a Jira license. I am a part of the BI team. We have a limited number of Jira Premium licenses (max 30). So, my goal is to understand if I can configure forms/issue collector so that I can receive incident requests from users within my company who do not have a Jira license, and they should receive email notifications whenever I update the ticket. I want to embed this form into our SharePoint site. So basically, I want to create a solution to replace ServiceNow, which is currently used in my company.
My goal is to create a custom form and create a project that will store only incoming tickets (I will name this issue "Incident"), so when people fill out the form, an "Incident" issue will be created within the specified project. My team will review this incident, and if it is approved by PMO, the ticket will be updated, and the requester will receive an email about the status of his ticket.
I know that there are plugins (Jira Spoke) in the ServiceNow store that I can configure and make it work. But I am curious if there is an alternative way to tackle this issue.