We are transitioning to cloud and am curious if you can color the full card and not just have the left edge colored?I am wanting to do this natively and not have to have a plug-in.
Hi @Jason Chayer , welcome to the Cloud. Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time.
Hi @Jason Chayer
Yes, and...to Jack's answer, here are several suggestions to add that feature. You may watch / vote-for these to see progress.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-25687https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17640https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-21499
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy - thanks for sending over those Jira tickets. However, it looks like there is going to be no movement on this. Example, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-25687 has been open since 2014. And I have seen many other tickets associated with this same request, but to no avail.
Yup, I agree...and apparently similar inaction with the related the accessibility compliance problems with the tool set and feature colors.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.