When making a call to with 2024-02-08 00:00:00.0 in unix: 1707346800
https://xxxxx.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/worklog/updated?expand=values&since=1707346800
I get 1000 worklog even from dates before the given value. Does anybody know what I do wrong?
Also I didn't see an API call that can retrieve the Worklog without the IssueId. In this API call you only get the worklog Id. Does anybody have an idea how to get the worklog values?
Thanks.
Hi @Dion Nijssen -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The docs indicate to use milliseconds and your timestamp value appears to be in seconds format. Please add 000 to the end and re-test.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-worklogs/#api-rest-api-3-worklog-updated-get
Kind regards,Bill
Hey @Dion Nijssen
welcome to the Atlassian Community.
I can understand your confusion, I also get worklogs earlier than my since parameter value - and was unable to figure out the reason.Does someone else have a solution/hint to this?
If this call worked, you could actually get the value of multiple worklogs via this POST endpoint. It takes the worklog ids as an argument and returns the complete worklogs as responses.
Hope you get a solution for your problem,Matthias.
You're totally right @Bill Sheboy 🎉
Same, I would like to extract all updated Worklog's details into our ETL tool, without provdiing a worklog id which I would need to obtain from the issue.
In particular frustrating, as the Jira provided Google Sheet extension does allow me doing this jointly together with pulling a list of Issues including the complete Worklog history.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.