Hi,
I have problem to log in on bitbucket account. I tried to log in with google auth, but I still have error page with this message:"
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again."I found some advice on this site: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Stuck-in-quot-We-couldn-t-log-you-in-quot/qaq-p/1660635 that if I have this issue I should create a question here. Can you (I guess) activate my account?
Best regards
Adam.
Hello @adam.styperek,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I confirmed your account was inactive due to a long period with no login.
I went ahead and set it to active again. Could you try logging in now and let us know how it goes ?
Thank you, @adam.styperek !
Patrik S
Hi @Patrik S thank you for quick reaction and support. Now everything works fine.
Adam
You're very welcome @adam.styperek ,
feel free to reach out to Community if you ever need help
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.