Hello all,
In our JSM environment, we have seen some changes happening to the reporter hover window.
- Previously you could hover over the avatar and/or the reporter name to get a detail window. Recently, it only pops up when you hover over the avatar
- In the hover window, there was a button to view Reported issues. This allowed agents to quickly see any other issues that the customer might have or what has been discussed in the past. Recently, as in yesterday, this button disappeared.
I have found some information regarding this issue that had to do with a display issue in Google Chrome, unfortunately, this also occurs when opening our JSM environment in Firefox.
What could cause this to occur, and most importantly, how can we fix this?
I have checked another JSM instance but the button is still there which is making me doubt if this could be a setting that I am overlooking and might have accidently been turned on / off.
Thanks in advance!