Hello,
I have added a custom drop list field to the issue menu but I don't find it when I try to edit the issue. What is the reason and how to solve that please?
Thank you,
HI Osama Al-Areky
Kindly check 2 things:
Let me know if you have any other query.
Kindly accept and vote the answer if it helps.
Regards
Asha
Thank you for your answer but what does it mean the context? and how can i check the Create and Edit operations?
Hi @Osama Al-Areky
As AG mentioned, there are two things to check:
Custom field context
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-custom-field-context/
Screens
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-issue-screens/
In Jira you can have a different screen for view, edit and create.
Probably you have edit and create and the new field is not in the EDIT screen.
I put it for all, edit, create, and view, still not appearing
Hi again.
Try the Find your field option under the action menu.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.