When I export to PDF, the font is small and difficult to read. How do I change the font size used in PDF exports?
Welcome to the community @Finn Arildsen !
You can refer to this page right here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-change-the-font-sizes-in-pdf-export-833938097.html
I am a simple user with no access to any of the settings referred to in the page you point to. I just want to export a PDF using a font size that I can read.
My workaround is to export to Word - which gives me a Word file that I cannot edit and therefore not change font size. So then have to save that Word file under another name and be able to change the font size. Cumbersome.
Understood, do you have anyone with the access to this page? Since they need to make changes to this page by adding a custom CSS.
Very well, but cumbersome that I have to track down someone else just to be able to print a copy of a page.
Thanks for extremely fast response, though
To adjust the font size for PDF exports in Confluence, you can customize the PDF stylesheet. Navigate to the space tools tekken 3, then select "Look and Feel" and "PDF Stylesheet." From there, you can modify the CSS to change the font size according to your preference.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.