Hello,
I have a question about the color settings of priorities.
There is a priority color setting, but I could not find where this setting is reflected on Jira Cloud.Does anyone know where this setting would be reflected?Regards,Shogo
Hi @YAMAGUCHI Shogo_Ricksoft_
Please see this documentation page for that information:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-priorities/
Kind regards,Bill
Hello @YAMAGUCHI Shogo_Ricksoft_
On Jira cloud, you would:
The way it reflects:
For a medium priority the colour is orange for example, and the board will reflect it like from the picture.
Thank you for your reply @Nikola Perisic !
I'm sorry for lack of explanation.The setup screen I am talking about is the screen that opens with the following operation.
Cog mark(Setting) -> Issues -> Priority
This setting is not affect to colors of kanban board.
Regards,Shogo
No problem. Which screen are you refering to? Create, edit, view screen?
Thank you @[deleted] !
I had read that article but I couldn't find the way to show colored bar on "Projects" gadget
Finally, I found how to show colored bar.Edit Dashboard -> Add "Projects" gadget -> Click 3 dots on gadget -> Configure -> Change the "View" setting to "Detailed"
Thank you for corporation, everyone!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.