We migrated from server to cloud 2 years ago when we were acquired. I am noticing that most pages in some spaces are now obsolete and some are misleading. So I have 100's (maybe 1000's) of pages to review.
I would like to find (or build) a tool that could show me each page in a space and let me decide whether to delete it, archive it, or add a comment that it is still valid or a comment that it is partially current (and add the label "needs_review") with one click and then move on to the next page.
Does such a tool exist? Anyone interested in collaborating on such a tool?
EDIT
I see some cool products listed, but none of them solve my problem. I need a person to review each page based on content, so something like
- user picks a space and a date
- for each page that is older than that date,
- show the page
- user has these choices (all single click)
- archive
- delete
- mark still valid by appending a comment ad/or adding label(s)
- mark the page as needs work -- insert a banner at the top with a big red warning "This data may be stale" and add a label so it is easy to find this page later
- automatically advance to the next page
The key is one click per page
There's lots of room for bells and whistles here like filtering the list of pages to be reviewed using labels (e.g. skip any page reviewed in the last 3 months).
At the end of this process, I would look at the space and then decide whether to keep it or merge it with another space or just redistribute the pages to other spaces. For instance, my old "IT" space would probably be reduced from 300 pages down to about 20 because the other pages just don't apply any more now that we're part of a bigger company, and those remaining 20 pages would probably get moved into the devops and engineering spaces.