I have set up a post-function so that when a ticket is moved to the status "Refined", it will be moved into a sprint called "Refined - TA", with the sprint ID 6076. I set up the post function to update custom field "Sprint" to value 6076.
When I actually update a ticket (currently sitting in a sprint called "To be refined") to status "Refined", the ticket itself shows as having been added to the correct sprint, but it actually disappears from the current sprint but does not appear in the new one. If you click through from the ticket to the associated sprint, it is instead appearing on a board for a different, unrelated project, which does not have a sprint with the same name or ID.
When I change the status, I see a notification that says:
“Changes saved, but Issue not visible
For an issue to be visible, it must match your project and filters, and have a status that’s assigned to the board”. This suggests that there are filters in place, but the board filter is just project = TA".
Could anyone please advise as to what might be going wrong and how to correct it?
Many thanks
Amy