I have some automation that on an epic rolls up the estimates for the tasks/stories within the epic. The trigger for this is a value change in time tracking on the task, however I am trying to understand if I can easily add in an additional trigger which would be if a task is moved to an epic?
For example, I create a task and add an estimate but no epic (or the incorrect epic). I then assign the task to an epic but the Epic estimate roll up therefore isn't picking up that task's estimate (and likewise the epic I'm moving it from doesn't remove that task's estimate from it's own rolled up estimate).
Any ideas would be welcome! In previous places we used JMCF to achieve estimate roll up fields on epics but seeing if I can achieve it through automation in the first instance here without needing to get an add on for creating those custom fields.