I'm not able to visualize my Airtable embeded content even that I'm properly signed in. Screenshots below. Anyone with same problem?
Welcome to the community @Quique García !
Interesting indeed.
What I have done is, I have logged in directly to the Airtable site, created an app and a form:
I also have copied the link directly to the Confluence:
Link can be accessed, which leads directly to this page (first picture).
Thanks Perisic for your feedback. That looks good, although it would be better being able to visualize the content direcly on Confluence's page.
I agree with you. It isn't showing for me at all, which by documentation, you should be able to see the page right away.
I also tried to embed it is an iframe, it refuses the connection:
Also I have found this page: https://community.airtable.com/t5/development-apis/i-want-to-create-a-confluence-page-from-airtable-i-have-no-idea/td-p/152174
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.