Hi Everyone, Was curious on if my question was even possible. I want to replicate a Monday board in Jira. I want to have all projects in a list view, but with space blocks like Monday has. See image attached for example.
Is this possible?Thank you
Hi @Jacob Hanson
if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, I think you'd get very close using the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a number of advanced features, including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting.
With these, you should be able to build a view like this in just a couple of clicks:
I'm grouping by components here, but you can group by another other field as well.
Any questions just let me know,
Best,
Hannes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.