I'm trying to remove the text under these headline items (see red arrows) and I cannot for the life of me find how to do this. Does anyone know how to remove these? My team feels they are redundant.
Hi @Thomas Howard,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You cannot remove that text, that is a listing of all the request types that are part of that portal group.
Hi Thomas,
Yes, the only way to remove them, is to hide the request type from the portal.
You could move them to another 'group', so that people don't see them , in that space.
Hope that helps
Mark
You might be able to remove the added test, I am not sure if you can if you created the request entry using the template. It also looks like once the request type is created it doesn’t seem to give an option to modify the request type.
‘I’ll try and get a screen shot to share later.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.