Hello,
Is it possible to assign another user Org Admin role in case we can't get in touch with the actual Org Admin? Thank you.
Welcome to the community @Sergiu Ionut Florean !
You need to have permissions to access the Atlassian administration first.
Then you need to go to the User Management, then go to the user, click on the three dots and click on the "Assign the organisation role"
Hi @Sergiu Ionut Florean and welcome to the Community!
Of course, there can be multiple Org Admins. However, you will have to get in touch with the "actual" one at least once, as only an Org Admin can assign the role to another user
Have a look into the official documentation under the section "Make someone an organization admin": Give users admin permissions | Atlassian Support
Thanks for your support. The only Org admin is no longer working in our company. How can we handle that?
Ah...that's the case. Well, first check if you can access the settings (cog option) and then User management.
I've added an Atlassian tag for folks to help you out regarding this issue.
I've checked User management, but given the fact that I am just Site admin, can't revoke Org admin's access. I' am waiting for your support. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.