Hi everyone!
- I created a custom field (named as Responsible Developer) and its type is User Picker (single user).
- Then, configured fields in User Story type issue and added Responsible Developer as a field.
- I pick a person in this field at some point. Not when I create the issue.
- I want to send a notification to the selected person who is not a watcher, assignee or reporter in that issue.
- Just as when I assign a person to the issue.
- The notification should be through Slack or Jira app, not e-mail.
I tried to make this happen following the guides and related questions but couldn't achieve to send a notification to the person whenever they are selected as Responsible Developer.
Those who wonder what I'm trying to achieve or want to make a suggestion, my purpose is:
- An artist draws an object for the game.
- Gets an approval from the game design team.
- Inserts a Drive link for the asset, moves the issue to a column which is named Waiting Integration, and then fills the Responsible Developer field.
- Now, Responsible Developer is responsible to integrate this asset to the game and moves the issue to the Testing column.