We are unable to edit workflow as it is show attached error. Kindly help in this regards. Checked multiple workflows but same issue.
Hi @BKT Helpdesk ,
Copy the name of the workflow. go to Admin settings --> Issues --> Workflows
Search for required workflow and click edit (inside 3 dots/action menu). Try editing from here and save it.
If there are any errors while saving, then copy actual workflow, do the changes in modified workflow and map it to the workflow scheme used in the project.
This didn't work as checked with admin ID too. Same results. Kindly provide some other solution please. Thank you.
Hi @BKT Helpdesk
This is a team managed project option.
But in your screenshot I'm seeing the you want to copy the workflow used on request type "Get IT help", you need to specify the other request types you want to copy it to.
You can't copy it to itself as it's already using this workflow.
Cannot find admin settings. U mean project settings?? In project settings cannot find issues.
I dont want to copt the workflow but need to change the approvers names and update the workflow but the same error is coming. Kindly help
Kindly help out with this please
This error, I can't reproduce on my instance.
I would reach out to Atlassian Support and raise this with them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.