Is it possible to use Azure DevOps for Jira (Official) with multiple Azure organizations?
Hi @Robert Smith ,
Thanks for posting your question here, I am Dhiren from the Exalate Team.
Are you looking for an integration between a Jira instance with multiple Azure DevOps organizations?
I would recommend you to try out a fully decentralized solution like Exalate in that case.
Thanks, Dhiren
@Robert Smith hello and welcome here. To your question - yes, it is possible. You can check the Atlassian marketplace for tools that can help with this integration (ZigiOps is one of them). It's fully no-code and 100% secure, and allows you to tailor it to fit various use case scenarios. It comes with advanced mapping capabilities and can sync any type of fields (and more than one orgs). Feel free to explore ZigiOps and even try it via the free trial option.
Regards, Diana
Hi Dhiren,
Thank you for your reply. Sorry, I should have been clearer in the post, but I am looking to integrate Jira with Azure Repos specifically, and it appears Exalate is more for linking issues.
Cheers, Rob
Hi Diana
Thank you for your reply. Sorry, but I am looking to integrate Jira with Azure Repos specifically, and I could not see an option for this with ZigiOps.
Thanks, Rob
@Robert Smith i understand. ZigiOps can integrate work items, repos, pipelines.
Thanks for your reply and hope you are doing well.
Yes, Exalate does not support the sync of repos and at the moment the scope of the integration is limited to the sync of work items in Azure DevOps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.