Hi all,
Is there a way to add default filters to a Jira Kanban board? Actually I just have some options on the board but I would like to extend this without using the quick filters. Quick filters don´t show a dropdown menue with multiple options to select.
Example:
Many thanks,
Mieke
Hi Mieke-Kora,
No, this is the set of built in filters. Your best best is to use the Quick Filters.
Hello @John Funk , which built-in filters are available. I don't see the same filters in all boards. How we do to make all of them to appear?
Are you planning to have a projects one? This will be very helpful
You can copy a board that has the filters you want, then just modify the board for the other things you need.
@John Funk But which built-in filters are available. Just want to know if i am missing any that can be available. Like a "projects" one that we need
like in this board only label filter is available
But on this one i have 3 available
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.