For linking to other issues from within a Jira ticket, how do I change the default from "blocked by" to "related to"?
I've never once used "blocked by," but half the links I create end up being "blocked by" because I forget I have to choose "related to" — which is all the way at the bottom of that drop-down, and is "below the fold" 80% of the time, and I have to scroll the window before I can even see it.
99.5% of the time "related to" is what I need. How do I make it my personal default?
/fully anticipating one of the two usual Atlassian answers:
- It's not possible, even though there's years-old feature request with a ton of support — go vote for it, maybe the 1099th vote will actually make a difference
- Only an admin can do that, and the change affects everyone