HelloWhen I look as an administrator at InsightAdministration (atlassian.com) then I see that there are external users who do not have MFA enabled. Can I check who these are. Or can I enforce this.
Greetings Eric
Hi @Eric Roetenberg
you can enforce MFA for external users by activating an External User Policy: Available external user security policy and settings | Atlassian Support
You find that right under the Authentication Policies for Managed Accounts (Accounts from your claimed domains). You can also enforce MFA for Managed Accounts, however some features require an Atlassian Access subscription: Understand authentication policies | Atlassian Support
MFA for external and managed Accounts look different: External Accounts will get a OTP per Email, managed Accounts will need to use any Authenticator App.
Hi Rebekka,
Thanks for your quick response, but is it also possible to run a list of these users. I would imagine it must be there because you do see a graph based on whether someone is using MFA or not.
I don't think so. You can export all external users from the External User Tab.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.