Can I turn off all all suggestions and templates when creating a new page?
I find them distracting and preferred the old, cleaner way of creating a page!
Thank you,
Joe
Welcome to the community @Joe Kwiatkowski !
Sadly, no,this cannot be removed since this is built in feature for Confluence. You can close it, but to automatically disable it, is not possible.
Thank you @Nikola Perisic!
Even better, when I am trying to create a page, Confluence will decide that for some page names, its suggestions are superior to my typing, and I will LOSE THE ABILITY TO CREATE THE PAGE. The option "Create page named..." disappears, replaced by all the algorithmic suggestions; only to reappear once I type a slightly different name.
If isn't proof that Confluence actively hates its users, I don't know what is.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.