There used to be an option to add custom emojis in confluence pages, it is missing. has there been update, please let us know. Added screenshots for old and new.Thanks.
Hi @Rohit Chandra Lal
Please check again. As I know Atlassian had an issue with that and right now everything should be ok.
Regards,
Seba
I'm also experiencing this issue 03/09/2024 no option to add anymore. Must be recent, I did it a few weeks ago. Gone now. Only shows a preview of whatever you have highlighted in the bottom bar.There may be an unannounced limit to custom emoji uploads that hasn't been mentioned by Atlassian. That's the only other thing I can think of.
Still happening here. Sometimes the option is there, sometimes it isn't.
The ability to add Emojis is back again for me now. So, I can't really pinpoint what causes it to disappear. But it doesn't appear to be permanent. Was only gone for a short time, a few days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.