Honestly, I think I can be mad at you guys.
1. I clicked on the 'User Invitation' button at the top of confidence B and invited the email, but the team members couldn't log in.
2. When I looked up the Internet, they told me that I had to go to the admin page and invite users, so I tried to invite them to confidence B, but it was only invited by confidence A. Even on the admin page, I can't even access confidence B.
3. I tried to delete confluence A, but it says, "There are products that need to be removed before deleting an organization. If you recently removed a product, try again in a moment."
As a result, I couldn't invite my team members and delete the previously incorrectly made conflante A, so I couldn't do anything, waste time, and write questions with only stress.
How can I invite my teammate?