Hi,RE: Confluence CloudI am currently signed up to the new Databases and am wondering if it is possible to access a database using the APIs at Welcome to Atlassian Python API’s documentation! — Atlassian Python API 3.41.10 documentation (atlassian-python-api.readthedocs.io)Specifically, I have a column of tags that offers a dropdown for all articles in the space. I would like to be able to update the options programmatically.Is it possible to update these using an API and if not when/will this option become available?Also is there any other way to achieve this without using the APII've tried ``` python
Cheers for any advice
Hi @Dara O hEidhin
It's currently not possible to access Confluence databases through the API. I believe Atlassian is planning to release API access later in 2024.
Appreciate the reply
How much later? And is there a workaround or alternate method to accessing databases programmatically?
+1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.