Whelp. The support portal for the app doesn't allow me to create a ticket, and there's no email, so hopefully someone's watching here...
How do I deal with this? The app was just installed today. It doesn't need an update.
Hello @AJohnston
The app is provided by Atlassian Labs and is technically Unsupported.
You may want to click on the "Atlassian Labs" link in the listing to learn more about the support intentions related to the apps provided through the organization.
I installed the app myself and go the same message as you when I clicked on this field:
The message mentions that there is a new panel for Reminders. I found that panel below the other panels on the right.
It seems like you need to start using that interface going forward.
Ahhh, all the way at the bottom, of course. Thank you
Yep, the answer above is correct. Sorry, it's hard to direct people to the panel where you first have to press the back button and then scroll down. Out of interest, what do you recommend we say that would have helped you find the new panel? Cheers!
Just not show it if you're on the latest version?
I realize that doesn't help people who have been using it and need to migrate to the new one. I don't have a solution for you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.