I am trying out the beta database functionality in confluence and wanted to find out whether there is a quicker way to add entries of the "page link" field to a database? I can only add a confluence page to an entry by starting to type the name until the page is found in the dropdown and then select it.
I want to use the database to track the statuses (amongst other things) of all pages in a confluence space (there are many pages), however it is very time consuming to start typing the names of all the pages in the space to add to the database. I tried using the "link" field and entering the link of the confluence page but the other associated page fields (e.g., status and other page fields) are not populated in the database if the link instead is used.
Any way to quickly add a list of confluence pages to the confluence database?