According to the confluence database documentation, Getting started with Confluence databases | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support, there should be an "image" field but I do not have that option in the beta version.
Is it just me or is someone else also missing the image field? If it is the case that it is missing in the beta version (for all users), will we be getting this field eventually?
Same issue for me - I've been waiting for it - this Jan 31 post seems to indicate it will be available in the next beta release:What have we shipped so far - Atlassian Community
Hi @Jim Wilkinson
thanks very much for your response. I unfortunately do not have sufficient privileges to view the page you mentioned (perhaps available to a closed group or something). Can you kindly inform me when this next release will take place?
Hi @Amelia Fraczkowski Hi @Jim Wilkinson
We are also waiting for the Image Type - and I am also not able to open the linked page - when it will be available? Thank you Bye Kristin
This field is now available for me. It does have limitations. I cannot resize images into the field. So most of the images are only shown partially (image is sized bigger than the actual field).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.