Hallo Community,
No Emails are beeing sind to the costumers when I comment or change the status of a ticket.
I didn't change any settings or anything.
PLEASE HELP
Hi @Waseem Haddad ,
Please check if
1. Customer Notifications are enabled Go to Project Settings > Customer notifications
Project Settings > Customer notifications
2. Navigate to Jira Settings > System > Outgoing Mail and check if it is enabled.
Jira Settings > System > Outgoing Mail
and check if it is enabled.
3.<span>Navigate to </span><strong>Project Settings > Notifications</strong> and verify if reporter is included in all the events.
If all the above checks are in place then please raise a support request to Atlassian to resolve this issue
Regards,Mayuresh
Hi @Waseem Haddad
Is the global setting on outgoing email enabled?
To view this Jira admin permissions are required
Any help ???
1-Costumer notificatios are ok.
2- I have checked and it is enabled
3- it is included.
I am lost here I have checked everything you talked about
I just read you reply.
I suggest to raise an issue at Atlassian Support, and have them check your instance. It might be an issue on the backend
I did check that and it is enabled
I will thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.