I cannot use the embedded code editor in dark mode, because the colors of cursor, selected text etc. are too similar.
Is there a way to select a different color theme for the embedded editor?
This is the editor i'm talking about:
Hi @Pascal Tanzer and welcome to the Community,
this is not standard Jira functionality. What Marketplace App are you using? Is it this one?: HTML editor for Jira issues | Atlassian Marketplace
Hi @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ ,
as far as I'm aware there is no Marketplace App installed on our site.
I'm sorry this was my first post and I probably wasn't precise enough. Since I just startet using Jira (JSM). I assumed almost everybody who's administrating Jira knows, this editor.
The Editor is located in JSM > project settings > customer notifications > Edit templates.
The direct link would be:[your-site]/jira/servicedesk/projects/[project-key]/settings/customer-notifications/template
It's always best to provide context to screenshots as a) there are several places that look similar and b) Cloud is changing daily
I would assume that your Jira is in Dark mode in general, as my Editor appears in "normal" white. There is no feature to set single features/views to a different mode.
Yes it is tied to dark mode. I'm stuck to the light mode now, because I can't use the editor like that.For reference (the font name is highlighted in both screenshots):
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.