Hi there I'm trying to work out why I have a discrepancy when looking up bugs in a project under certain statuses but excluding any bugs moved to a certain sprint board.
When I check on with this query for bugs in a retainer backlog sprint I want to exclude from my master list:
project in (x, xx, xxx) AND issuetype = bug AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", blocked) AND sprint in (xxx)
I get 44 issues
However, when I try and add the equivalent sprint != exclusion into my main master list query:
project in (x, xx, xxx) AND issuetype = bug AND Status in ("To Do", "In Progress", Blocked) AND sprint != xxx ORDER BY cf[10020] ASC, created DESC, priority DESC, status DESC
I end up seeing a larger reduction of 55 issues (176 in list then reduces to 121 after the sprint != addition).
Not sure why there is a difference/discrepancy across the two queries but thinking it may have something to do with the JQL ordering in the list? Though not sure at all so thought best to post here in case anyone has come across something similar.
Thanks,
Dom