I added couple columns to board but none of other users can see the changes.
They actually can see the board but can't see new columns. How can I fix it?
Project is shared with many projects.
Please make sure they have browse issue permissions for all the projects which the board contains.
they can see all issues. they can't just see changes in board: new columns, quick filters etc. all permissions in projects was set correctly.
Then it seems the column doesn't have any issues, columns appear if they have any issues in them, thus if there are no issues column won't appear
I added issue to column but it doesn't appear for them anyway. I can see even empty columns:
Снимок экрана 2016-08-18 в 15.33.20.png
Very Odd - Are you sure it's the same board?
Check the URL, the "rapidView=XXX" should be the same.
yes. it's the same board ID. we use only one board for all projects. seems like it's a bug or not?
Tried to copy the board and seems like they all are restricted:
Снимок экрана 2016-08-18 в 19.52.37.png
I tried to follow this to resolve:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-remove-visibility-restrictions-on-a-board-779159203.html
But the problem is when I click on "Edit Filter Shares" I see only this:
Снимок экрана 2016-08-18 в 19.54.03.png
and there are no options mentioned in article.
Could you check on System -> Global Permissions if you have following permission:
Create Shared Objects
Ability to share dashboards and filters with other users, groups and roles.
Checked and fixed! Thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.