how can I make the Transition Issue feature work only when the value in a field remains the same as the previous one?
Example:
previously there was a field, named Need Risk, with a value of YES.
(Need Risk = YES)

Then what I want, there are the following condition:
if the value of the Need Risk field remains the same as the previous one (YES),
and when I submit the status of the Draft PRF, the transition will go to the following transition:
Automate: Risk Criteria (automatically.)
then the status can go directly to Under Review PRF, using the following Post Function:

and if the value in the Need Risk field changes from what was previously there (for example, the value becomes NO), then the next status will enter the Risk Pre-Assessment status.
but I don't know what the correct query is, for the Conditional Execution part.

Please help..