Hi!
Wanted to check what options in terms of Portal monitoring we have.
I would like to track a few things, like the number of visits, clicks, visits versus opened tickets, etc. I know there are plugins for that but are they worth pursuing?
Hello @Lukasz Grobelny
Yes, There are number of Plugins available and you have to go for the one as there are limitations with the native Jira functinalities.
I would recommend, to check the features of the app, and compare the pricing/features providing, and to go for the free trial for a month before finalizing.
Kindly Accept and vote if it helps.
Thanks
???
Is this AI, as the answer makes no sense, at all.
Hi @Lukasz Grobelny
Not to my recollection.
Most of the tracking option you are giving relate to analytics, that can be monitored via Google Analytics
Hello @Marc -Devoteam-
No not at all. What is here which is not makeing sense? Please stop saying AI as it really demotivates us, We really put lots of efforts to ans as per our experince. What is wrong in this ans if I say to check plugins, check/compare its feature and go for trial license.
Really frustrating.
Hi @Asha Goyal
But if you say that there are plugins (apps) for this it would be more useful to give examples of plugin the requestor could look at.
Instead of globally saying there are plugins, not that i'm aware of that can mimic what an analytics application does.
P.S. I apologise for my previous comment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.