Hello,
We recently did a test migration from Server to Cloud and working on getting things organized for the real deal in a few weeks.
In Server, we have multiple support teams that have their own filters and KanBans which split out the work for each team by the components they support.
After we migrated and enabled the Board feature for our JSM project in Cloud, it looks like it has taken one of the filters and KanBans we used in the project and made the default filter/KanBan for the Board feature. The best I can tell is this was the first one alphabetically it came across.
However, I can't seem to find an option to adjust the filter or the board this is using. All I have available to edit is Columns and Quick filters when I choose the option to configure the board.
Is it possible to adjust the board and/or filter that is being used here on this 'default' project board?
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.