Hi All,
I am hoping you can help with this. We've just moved over to Jira after using Monday.com, and I've had a few complaints from the team about sorting the issues and backlog.
They want to be able to sort the backlog, and swap between the different sorting methods. For example, the CTO while in the backlog view would like sort (Not Filter), or guess i should say Order by either Assignee, Priority, Rank and have them in both ascending or descending order and switch between them, without having to change the Boards Filter Query.
So, as a test, I've removed the Order by Rank from the Board query so it reads "project = "Project Template" and type in (Bug, Story, Task, Sub-task, Epic)", and then added some quick filters to test, but they don't do anything.
"ORDER BY assignee ASC"
"ORDER BY priority DESC"
If we can't do this in the board's backlog, is there another way to display just the backlog so that we can then do this filtering?