Hallo, ich möchte das wenn die Sub-Tasks nicht ausgefüllt sind der Vorgang nicht weitergegeben wird. Könnte mir jemand mit diesem Problem helfen, ob das überhaupt funktioniert? Wenn ja wie funktioniert es ?
Hi @Nils Hornitschek , welcome to the community and thanks for your question.
I will switch to English as I don't speak German sorry.
I have understood you would like to block the transition of a parent issue if there are still Subtasks open. I always recommend for people to check out the Atlassian Automoation Library, where you can typically find a rule like this one that you could amend and test to try to get what you need.
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library#/rule/9793221
I hope this helps but if you have any follow up questions, please just write us again here.
Cheers
Hello, thank you for your quick answer. If the process sub-task is not filled out, I would like the process not to go to the next workflow step
I have two sub tasks generated automatically. I want if the subtasks in a task are not filled with text, they do not go into the next task
Hi @Nils Hornitschek , thanks for your feedback. Ok, this sounds more like a job for a workflow condition.
There is a workflow condition where you can block the transition of the parent issue of the sub-tasks are not completed -
Here is the documentation that explains a little bit about the advanced configuration in workflows - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-advanced-issue-workflows/
I hope this helps but if not, please write here again and myself or someone else will try to assist you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.