Hello,
I have been trying to clone an epic with multiple stories, and then each story has multiple sub-tasks.
I have give up cloning the epic, and just now want to automate stories every month to then next to a year long parent.
This will work, all good.
My problem is now when I go to create new stories and then sub-tasks. It asks for a jwl query which I try to use labels, and it tells me the projects aren't setup for it. I did make sure the project had the label field and the actual label created, but no dice.
So was looking for advice on how I can. Create automated stories, with sub-tasks. But the kicker is that each story goes into a different board. Meaning the epic/parent is in project A, the story and sub-tasks are in project B, C, and D.
Can I even create multiple stories with sub-tasks using branches?
