Hi, community,
I have a pipeline with which I am trying to run the automated tests of my API suite, using the runner to run self-hosted on Windows and be able to establish a local connection with the services and databases
When I run my tests locally they all pass and the execution is successful, but in the pipeline, the execution is failing despite not having tests with errors.
The tests I am running are using maven, java, rest assured, testng.
This is the part of the pipeline that is being executed
Where P refers to the profile in maven and -Denv is an environment variable that refers to the environment
image: maven:3.6.3
pipelines:
custom: api:
- step: runs-on:
- self.hosted
- windows
name: APIs Regression
caches:
- maven script:
- mvn clean test -P$Profile -Denv=$Environment
artifacts:
- allure-results/**
- reports/**
This is part of the runner's logs
Test report processing complete.
Updating step progress to COMPLETING_LOGS.
Appending log line to main log.
Shutting down log uploader.
Tearing down directories.
Cancelling timeout
Completing step with result Result{status=FAILED, error=None}.
Setting runner state to not executing step.
Waiting for next step.
Finished executing step.