I'm facing some unexpected behavior on Confluence Cloud after deleted a user
Steps
- Go to `Administrations` -> `Confluence` -> `Manage Users`
- Click on a user
- Click `...` then click `Remove User`
Expected Behavior
- The user is removed from the list of users (both active and inactive)
- The user's personal data is removed, and the user's name is replaced with `Former User`
Actual Behavior
- The user is removed from the list of users (both active and inactive)
- The user's profile picture and name remain.
- The user's name now has "Unlicensed" next to it but the user doesn't exist. An error appears when hovering over their profile picture

- Clicking on the user's name takes you to a page that does not exist

It has been two months since the user was removed
I need the user's name and profile picture to be removed for privacy reasons 
How do I make that happen?
Thank you!