I'm using Jira for my small startup of 2 people. We are keeping track of EVERY part of a business from software development to company management, finances, marketing, sales, analytics, etc. I just want one template that is unrestricted and is capable of anything from any of the templates.
I keep running into features in Jira that do exactly what I need, but seem impossible to enable without changing my template/product, but then I lose other features that I still need.
Can I just do everything please? I don't care if it makes it possible to break something. We are two programmers running our first business; it is a very small operation right now. We don't need a dozen different projects across 3 different products that we will barely use that just clutter everything and make it difficult to keep track of, but at the same time, we do need a little of everything. Is there a solution?