For eg:- I have 2 fileds which has values Yes, No and I need to vlidate for both the fields and based on those conditions I have to make 2 more fields mandatory. Is this possible?
Hi Harshitha - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
No, you cannot accomplish this with OTB Jira. You would need an add-on like ScriptRunner Behaviours, but not sure if it is working with custom fields yet or not.
Hi @Harshitha Kuna,
You can achieve this with ScriptRunner's Behaviours feature (more information here; note: this app only works if you have ScriptRunner installed).
Here's a demo video showing how to conditionally show/hide fields based on the selection in another field. We also have a script example to help you implement this solution and you can find it here.
Hope this helps!
Best regards,
Andrei
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.