I have accidently bulk deleted one of the fields in my asset objects schema and I'd like to be able to restore the old value for all the objects.
Is there a way to do this programatically ?
Hi @Terry Pothin
welcome to the community and thanks for your question.
I am really sorry, but it is not possible to restore individual attribute values insight objects.If you do not have any backup/export of your assets data, then it will not be possible to restore this data.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am part of Revyz
As @Kai Becker calls out, unless you have taken a backup of your assets data, you cannot unfortunately recover back what has been deleted.
We have an app which helps you automate your backups & granular recovery for Assets, Jira Configuration and Jira Issues / Project data - Revyz Data Manager for Jira
Happy to provide you with additional information if need be.
Thank you
Vish
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.