Hello,I have recently tested the virtual agent and I have a question if you can help me.
Is it only able to respond in English? or is it able to respond in more languages? does it depend on the user's configuration?
Thank you very much.
Hello @María Ferreño Serra ,
Have you tried to change the language of the Jira from your side first?
You can do it from System -> General Configuration:
Now since the virtual agent needs constant training (which you can define in the workflow in JSM for the virtual agent), you can define the answers on a different language.
I would like also to hear what do others think about this issue.
@María Ferreño Serra -
For Virtual Agent process, I would also recommend you to contact Atlassian Support (https://support.atlassian.com) for further assistance on this matter.
Lastly, are you using the VA process via Slack?
Here is a reference documentation on VA - https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/product-guide/tips-and-tricks/virtual-agent#overview
Hope this also helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks @Joseph Chung Yin
I didn't open a ticket to the support team, because I was wondering about information, not support yet.
I have configured VA with slack, everything is working fine, but I can't find any documentation about the language settings of this feature.
Thanks
Hello @Nikola Perisic I don't want to change the language from the instance, because I have users speaking different languages :S
I need that the agent speaks the same language as the user, but I don't know if it's possible.
Hi Maria,
Same problem here. We need the VA to be setup in different languages.
Did you find any solution yet?
Hi @Mattice Dossche not yet :S
@María Ferreño Serra I'm going to repeat the question above haha — have we had any updates on this topic? I'm still facing the same dilemma.
Hi @María Ferreño Serra I have the same dilema here, Customers who use different languages. I tried to prompt the VA in different languages, but it does not understand it. Shame, not a complete AI solution.
Your right @Joao Galego I look forward to improvements in the next versions :S
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.